Friday, November 25, 2016

Guest Design Team - Christmas Draco

Hello all!  Today I created a Christmas tag with the adorable Christmas Draco from Scrappers Delights!!!  He is fabulous!!!   I used a few Tim Holtz products to create a festive background and a La La Land die cut tree for Draco to decorate! It was great fun to color Draco with my Copic markers!!  I hope you all enjoy!

Copic markers used:
Draco's body: YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
Eyes: YG25, YG23, YG93, YG91
Hat and ornaments: R39, R37, R35


 

I will update this post after I enter a few contests!  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by to see my latest project! 

www.scrappersdelights.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright creations from the heart 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .